Burfict also was

< Sujet précédent  Sujet suivant >
Index du Forum -> Forum des Projets fin d'études, mini-projets et des réalisations electroniques -> Projets fin d'études
AuteurMessage
Canada.png laiyongcai92

Inscrit(e) le: 27/07/2018
Posté le 10/09/2018 03:32  
Burfict also was
Text of a statement from Milwaukee Bucks guard Sterling Brown about his January arrest by Milwaukee police during an interaction over a parking violation:

My experience in January with the Milwaukee Police Department was wrong and shouldn’t happen to anybody. What should have been a simple parking ticket turned into an attempt at police intimidation Todd Gurley Jersey , followed by the unlawful use of physical force, including being handcuffed and tased, and then unlawfully booked. This experience with the Milwaukee Police Department has forced me to stand up and tell my story so that I can help prevent these injustices from happening in the future.

Situations like mine and worse happen every day in the black community. Being a voice and a face for people who won’t be heard and don’t have the same platform as I have is a responsibility I take seriously. I am speaking for Dontre Hamilton of Milwaukee, Laquan McDonald of Chicago, Stephon Clark of Sacramento, Eric Garner of New York Nickell Robey-Coleman Jersey , and the list goes on. These people aren’t able to speak anymore because of unjust actions by those who are supposed to ”serve and protect” the people.

The common denominator in all of these situations has been racism towards the minority community, the abuse of power, and the lack of accountability for officers involved. The lack of repercussions for the police officers involved in so many of these cases is offensive. This is a slap in the face to the victims’ families and communities.

Black men shouldn’t have to have their guard up and instantly be on the defensive when seeing a police officer, but it’s our reality and a real problem. There must be mutual respect and both sides have to figure out how to accomplish this.

There are no easy solutions to this problem, but there are strides that can be made to create change. I will do my part in helping to prevent similar incidents from happening to the minority community in the future.

This is bigger than me. My family, friends Ethan Westbrooks Jersey , legal team, Priority Sports, Milwaukee Bucks, the black community and the communities of all who stand against injustice plan to continue the fight. Peaceful support to ensure no further damage to our community is the only way to respond. I know many of you will share my anger and frustration, but for our community to progress and grow, we need to build on what we already have and not destroy it. I will take legal action against the Milwaukee Police Department to continue forcing change in our community.

Vontaze Burfict is appealing a four-game suspension from the NFL for violating its policy on performance-enhancing substances Clayton Fejedelem Jersey , the third straight season that the Cincinnati Bengals linebacker is facing punishment from the league.

The suspension was first reported by ESPN. The Bengals had no comment on Burfict. They signed free agent linebacker Preston Brown to a one-year contract Friday, giving them depth at the position.

The Bengals have steadfastly supported Burfict, even giving him a three-year contract extension while he was suspended last year. They've had plenty of chances to get accustomed to playing without him.

He missed the first six games of the 2015 season while recovering from knee surgery. He played a key role in the Bengals' playoff meltdown against the Steelers that season, hitting Antonio Brown in the head after an incompletion. The penalty moved Pittsburgh into range for a winning goal in the closing seconds.

The NFL responded by suspending Burfict for the first three games of the 2016 season, citing his history of egregious hits. He got another three-game suspension to start last season after an egregious hit on Kansas City running back Anthony Sherman during a preseason game.

Burfict also was ejected last season during a game at Tennessee for contact with an official, drawing a fine but no suspension for that infraction.

Unless he wins his appeal Ramon Humber Jersey , the Bengals will have to plan to do without him in September again.

By signing Brown on Friday, they gave themselves another experienced linebacker to help out.

Brown has started 62 games for the Bills, who took him in the third round from Louisville in 2014. He'd made 58 straight starts for Buffalo.

The Bengals also have tried to upgrade their offense by adding a player from Buffalo. They got tackle Cordy Glenn in a deal this week that involved swapping first-round draft picks. The Bills moved up nine spots to the No. 12 selection. The Bengals got Buffalo's pick at 21st overall.

Cleveland Browns Customized Jerseys

Haut de page

© 2018 Technologue pro, cours électricité électronique informatique · © 2007 - 2018 Technologue pro - Ressources pédagogiques pour l'enseignement technologique en Tunisie
Usage dans un cadre strictement académique

Technologue: cours en ligne gratuit en électricité, électronique, informatique industrielle et mécanique pour l'enseignement technologique en Tunisie et offre des cours en ligne en génie électrique, informatique, mécanique, une base de données de TP, projets fin d'études et un annuaire de ressources pédagogiques
Licence - Sitemap - Qui somme nous ? - confidentialité- Tunisie Index