Could the Saints’

< Sujet précédent  Sujet suivant >
Index du Forum -> Forum des Projets fin d'études, mini-projets et des réalisations electroniques -> Projets fin d'études
AuteurMessage
Canada.png laiyongcai92

Inscrit(e) le: 27/07/2018
Posté le 10/09/2018 03:58  
Could the Saints’
Josh Norman thought football was difficult.

Then he appeared on ”Dancing With the Stars.”

The Washington Redskins cornerback had some impressive performances with dance partner Sharna Burgess on the show in Los Angeles and each week took a red-eye back to the East Coast for the team’s offseason program. Norman and Burgess finished second to skater Adam Rippon and Jenna Johnson.

Norman was back on the field this week with a new appreciation for dancing and a fresh approach to his day job.

”My mindset is a bit different Da'Shawn Hand Jersey ,” Norman said Wednesday. ”I can go further now than I thought I could and push myself to pretty much a new level, I feel, a new height. So now I look at things and I (used to) be like, `That’s hard.’ Nah, I don’t think so.”

Norman didn’t quite know what to expect out of ”Dancing With the Stars,” which included 12-hour days of learning, practicing, rehearsing and performing . Add in the cross-country flights and Norman was more fatigued than after a one-on-one showdown with Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr.

He approached the performances like NFL games, though Leonard Fournette Jersey , and was glad he took on the adventure that reminded him of theater class in college.

”You could be someone else,” Norman said. ”You could be different. Everybody is different in their own right, and everybody work to a common goal. Part of it is just going out there amongst athletes and trying to best them all.”

Norman got a good laugh about going shirtless for dance routines because ”there’s a lot of cougars that like the shirt off” and knew voting was involved. Taking a temporary break from his pursuit of the Lombardi Trophy, Norman came away crushed that he didn’t help Burgess win the Mirrorball Trophy she has been trying for the past seven years.

”This was the year to break that curse and I wasn’t the one to do it and it’s just like, `Dang,”’ Norman said. ”It’s like a heart-throbbing gut-puncher that I couldn’t be the one for her to get over the hump.”

Norman was a winner to his teammates, a handful of whom traveled to L.A. to watch the finale Monday. Running back Chris Thompson was impressed by the dance moves and felt his teammate ”got cheated.”

”I never saw Josh as being a dancer, for one,” Thompson said. ”It was great. It was just cool just to see somebody doing something different.”

Coach Jay Gruden said he watched every episode and came away impressed with Norman’s rhythm Ka'imi Fairbairn Jersey , execution and willingness to balance dancing and football.

”The work that he put in to get ready for that show and also fly back out on red eyes and get here for practice or OTAs, I just really had a lot of admiration for what he did and what he accomplished because that’s not easy,” Gruden said. ”I thought he should’ve won the dang thing. I think he got ripped off, to be honest with you.”

Even in a losing effort, Norman figures ”Dancing With the Stars” helped his physical and mental preparation, his footwork, posture and focus. Call it a journey of self-discovery.

”It taught me a lot about myself,” Norman said. ”I grew tremendously. I wouldn’t have wanted anything else from it than that.”

With the Redskins in the middle of organized team activities, Norman was hardly breaking a sweat Wednesday after what he had been through under the lights each week dancing.

”This is a cakewalk Ian Thomas Jersey ,” he said. ”This is like picking daisies.”

Dolphins players are amazed by new DE Robert Quinn‘s “bend.”

Bills WR Austin Proehl, a former Panthers ball boy, didn’t think anyone could match Cam Newton‘s arm strength, until Proehl saw Bills QB Josh Allen.

Jets K Cairo Santos has weighed in on the World Cup.

The Patriots Alumni Association recently hosted?more than 200 local kids for a Football for You clinic.

Ravens QB Joe Flacco will work out with his receivers during the slow time for only the second time in 10 years.

Even with plenty of new arrivals in the secondary, Browns DB?Brien Boddy-Calhoun likely still has a role with the team.

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin seems to be serious about giving LB Tyler Matakevich a shot at starting.

Former Bengals QB Ken Anderson thinks change will be good for current Bengals QB Andy Dalton.

Predictably, the Texans call the lawsuit filed against them by multiple former cheerleaders “frivolous.” (The technical definition of a frivolous lawsuit? “Any lawsuit filed against me.&rdquo

Colts QB Andrew Luck will need to check some boxes on his own, in order to be ready to go when training camp opens.

Taking a close look at the Jaguars’ 90-man roster.

Here’s a long story on the short running back the Titans signed this offseason.

The absence of a quarterback competition made the offseason program a lot more relaxed for the Broncos.

With Marcus Peters gone, the Chiefs need CB David Amerson to step up.

A group in the Raiders’ future hometown has begun plotting ways to attract major events to Las Vegas.

Chargers TE Braeden Bowman could be a player to watch during training camp.

Former Cowboys RB Joseph Randle will be sentenced soon for four crimes arising from a 2016 housewarming party, and in early July he’ll stand trial on four unrelated charges.

Giants first-round RB Saquon Barkley prepares for his first Father’s Day.

Eagles TE Dallas Goedert has shown promise and potential for the Eagles during shorts and T-shirts practices.

Washington coach Jay Gruden thinks his team has “more firepower than ever.”

Former Bears QB Erik Kramer has been arrested for domestic violence.

How good will the Lions’ running game be? (Hopefully for the Lions Deyshawn Bond Jersey , a lot better than it’s been.)

Packers G.M. Brian Gutekunst sees value in the team’s late free agent signings, which have included offensive lineman Byron Bell and tight end Marcedes Lewis.

Vikings WR Brandon Zylstra is turning heads with acrobatic catches.

The Falcons’ training camp schedule is set.

Will new Panthers offensive coordinator Norv Turner unleash RB Christian McCaffrey?

Could the Saints’ offensive line be even better in 2018?

The latest renovation of the Buccaneers’ stadium is ongoing.

Cardinals RB T.J. Logan, who missed all of 2017, is getting ready for his “redshirt rookie season.”

49ers pass rusher Jeremiah Attaochu hopes to turn his career around.

When it comes to Seahawks S Earl Thomas, no news is no news.

Everybody on the Rams’ roster knows that 32-year-old coach Sean McVay is the man.

Authentic Womens Jeremy Kerley Jersey

Haut de page

© 2018 Technologue pro, cours électricité électronique informatique · © 2007 - 2018 Technologue pro - Ressources pédagogiques pour l'enseignement technologique en Tunisie
Usage dans un cadre strictement académique

Technologue: cours en ligne gratuit en électricité, électronique, informatique industrielle et mécanique pour l'enseignement technologique en Tunisie et offre des cours en ligne en génie électrique, informatique, mécanique, une base de données de TP, projets fin d'études et un annuaire de ressources pédagogiques
Licence - Sitemap - Qui somme nous ? - confidentialité- Tunisie Index