smps break down

< Sujet précédent  Sujet suivant >
Index du Forum -> Forum des Projets fin d'études, mini-projets et des réalisations electroniques -> Réalisations générales
AuteurMessage
Tunisia.png salem

Inscrit(e) le: 09/01/2008
Posté le 25/06/2011 00:49  
smps break down
salut a tous
excuse moi pour ma langue

hi all
So i have a problem with a power supply of echographe aloka
the problem is when i start the power supply all is ok , all output voltage are ok but this is take for a three maybe tow second and then it slow down to zero (all the outputs) until the 400v capacitor discharge complitely.

i think for the first time that the control is not good so i replace the tl431 and his resistor and capacitor and the tow optocoupler PC1 and PC2
and nothing is happen
so secondly i try by changing tr2 and tr3 and the thyristor put1 and also nothing happen
when i test the same thing happen
and i verify all the component in the control with tl431 and pc1 and pc2
and also the primery i the 2sc transistor and all arround it

so any one have an idea

thankx a lot

Tunisia.png salem

Inscrit(e) le: 09/01/2008
Posté le 25/06/2011 01:28  
RE : smps break down
cell si le circuit

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GGRBTVJ5

France.png Claudine75

Inscrit(e) le: 26/11/2015
Posté le 26/11/2015 17:15  
Merci beaucoup pour ce magnifique forum, je le trouve super bien, il y a toujours des réponses de la part des membres ou des administrateurs, je souhaite que ce forum grandira de plus en plus.

voyance par mail ; voyance mail gratuite

France.png bertrandbd

Inscrit(e) le: 12/12/2010
Posté le 28/11/2015 11:34  
Hello

It will be nice to get the schematic of the power supply. At fisrt look, it's seems that the problem is located around the feedback voltage that controls the output volatge (control loop)

A+

Bonjour

Ce serait bien d'avoir le schéma afin de contrôler la boucle d'asservissement en tension

A+

Edité par bertrandbd le 28/11/2015 11:35
France.png Claudine75

Posté le 19/04/2016 17:11  
Je félicite beaucoup toutes les personnes qui veille au bon déroulement de ce FORUM
consultation voyance gratuite

France.png Claudine75

Posté le 02/11/2016 16:09